@FrankMazola -

Marty wasn't named in the indictments, its sad to say but I believe he's probably completely uninvolved with organized crime at this point because he's of no use to the Lucchese's.

Other than that I'm not positive there has been an official outcome to Operation Heat yet. I know within the last year there was an official investigation into where Ralph Perna Sr.'s legal funds where coming from and if they were possibly laundered money. I don't believe they official sentences have been handed down but Joe D and Matty Madonna are likely facing life as they're both in their late 70s. Ralph Perna Sr as well as he's looking at 20 years just for being named acting Capo, not to mention the additional charges. All 3 of his sons are now 2 and 3 time losers so they'll all receive 10 yrs just for the conspiracy charges. Add the charges for attempting to smuggle phones and drugs into a federal prison, unless the prosecution fumbles this case it would seem to be a lay up and would look like the Perna men won't be out for at least a decade.