GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (1 invisible), 572 guests, and 10 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 69,052
DE NIRO 44,954
J Geoff 31,300
Hollander 26,500
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,612
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,838
Posts1,070,313
Members10,349
Most Online1,100
Jun 10th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Re: Is Islam taking over Europe? [Re: dontomasso] #743521
10/08/13 04:23 PM
10/08/13 04:23 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: dontomasso
and you do not have to suffer fools either.

Geez, DT. If you didn't want me to enter this thread, all you had to do was say so grin.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: Is Islam taking over Europe? [Re: afsaneh77] #743534
10/08/13 05:50 PM
10/08/13 05:50 PM
OC, CA
Faithful1 Offline
Underboss
Faithful1  Offline
Underboss
OC, CA
Originally Posted By: afsaneh77
I was about to say I had not heard of him, but then did a google search and realized it's a she, not a he. Still I've no idea. We don't have a church to go to and get to know each other. lol

She has a book out called "Infidel." Thought you may have heard of her.

Re: Is Islam taking over Europe? [Re: 123JoeSchmo] #743568
10/09/13 05:40 AM
10/09/13 05:40 AM
Newcastle-upon-Tyne UK
Yogi Barrabbas Offline
Yogi Barrabbas  Offline

Newcastle-upon-Tyne UK
Somebody earlier mentioned the matter of Christianity on the slide in Europe. I read in a paper yesterday that a survey of 11 year old kids in the UK and over 50% of them had heard of Jesus but did not know who he was. This is worrying of course!! Maybe all the kids in the survey were Muslims?

I would rather die on my feet than live on my knees!
Re: Is Islam taking over Europe? [Re: Yogi Barrabbas] #743617
10/09/13 12:09 PM
10/09/13 12:09 PM
Massachusetts, USA
123JoeSchmo Offline OP
Underboss
123JoeSchmo  Offline OP
Underboss
Massachusetts, USA
Originally Posted By: Yogi Barrabbas
Somebody earlier mentioned the matter of Christianity on the slide in Europe. I read in a paper yesterday that a survey of 11 year old kids in the UK and over 50% of them had heard of Jesus but did not know who he was. This is worrying of course!! Maybe all the kids in the survey were Muslims?

Come on yogi, you're a great guy, funny as hell and you always lighten the mood. But I think this is a real issue here. The primary reason is that I love the Brits. I life the culture- everything from John Lennon, Winston Churchill, Monty python, John Cleese, mick jagger, right down to Kate Middleton and the baby lol

Most Muslims in Europe in time will assimilate. But there are plenty who probably don't want to and many more who would like to see their way of life replace yours. By that I mean sharia, and that's not good for anyone

"Don't ever go against the family again. Ever"- Michael Corleone
Re: Is Islam taking over Europe? [Re: 123JoeSchmo] #743644
10/09/13 02:02 PM
10/09/13 02:02 PM
J
jace Offline
Underboss
jace  Offline
J
Underboss
Christians have an important place in Europe's founding and building. They made Europe into a group of great nations. Anyone saying otherwise can then explain why so many Muslims are cramming into Europe from Musim nations, instead of other way around? They sneak in by the boatloads, or by overstaying tourist visas. They keep fleeing Muslim countires for Christian Europe. If they reach large enough numbers in 20 years, they will start to rule, They will then turn it into the same mess they created in Syria and other Arab countires, same as most of Africa, and same as parts of Asia.

Re: Is Islam taking over Europe? [Re: jace] #743647
10/09/13 02:16 PM
10/09/13 02:16 PM
With Geary in Fredo's Brothel
dontomasso Offline
Consigliere to the Stars
dontomasso  Offline
Consigliere to the Stars

Originally Posted By: jace
Christians have an important place in Europe's founding and building. They made Europe into a group of great nations. Anyone saying otherwise can then explain why so many Muslims are cramming into Europe from Musim nations, instead of other way around? They sneak in by the boatloads, or by overstaying tourist visas. They keep fleeing Muslim countires for Christian Europe. If they reach large enough numbers in 20 years, they will start to rule, They will then turn it into the same mess they created in Syria and other Arab countires, same as most of Africa, and same as parts of Asia.

Unlikely. Got any facts to back this up?

"Io sono stanco, sono imbigliato, and I wan't everyone here to know, there ain't gonna be no trouble from me..Don Corleone..Cicc' a port!"

"I stood in the courtroom like a fool."

"I am Constanza: Lord of the idiots."

Re: Is Islam taking over Europe? [Re: dontomasso] #743648
10/09/13 02:19 PM
10/09/13 02:19 PM
J
jace Offline
Underboss
jace  Offline
J
Underboss
Just all of recorded history and the news. You know it's truth, and are only looking to be a pain and incite other posters. It's only thing you do on here, day after day.

Re: Is Islam taking over Europe? [Re: 123JoeSchmo] #743652
10/09/13 02:51 PM
10/09/13 02:51 PM
J
jace Offline
Underboss
jace  Offline
J
Underboss
Meanwhile, in France, immigrants from Africa are treating native French with all the respect in the world. Here, one of a group of grown men asks girl for phone number.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mb5XsxtbqFQ

Re: Is Islam taking over Europe? [Re: jace] #743661
10/09/13 04:00 PM
10/09/13 04:00 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Originally Posted By: jace
Meanwhile, in France, immigrants from Africa are treating native French with all the respect in the world. Here, one of a group of grown men asks girl for phone number.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mb5XsxtbqFQ

Just watching that sh!t makes me want to find a rope and a tree. [To hang yourself? Keep your racist shit off the boards! --JG] mad

(And any liberal on this board who has a problem with me saying that can kiss my @ss.)

Last edited by J Geoff; 10/09/13 05:10 PM. Reason: Racist remark

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.
Re: Is Islam taking over Europe? [Re: IvyLeague] #743667
10/09/13 05:09 PM
10/09/13 05:09 PM
New Jersey, USA
J Geoff Offline
The Don
J Geoff  Offline
The Don

New Jersey, USA
Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
(And any liberal on this board who has a problem with me saying that can kiss my @ss.)

Cut the racist shit. I'm NOT a liberal and DO have a problem with that comment (as well as the video) -- as should everyone in the human race. Disgusting and embarrassing!

I studied Italian for 2 semesters. Not once was a "C" pronounced as a "G", and never was a trailing "I" ignored! And I'm from Jersey! tongue lol

Whaddaya want me to do? Whack a guy? Off a guy? Whack off a guy? --Peter Griffin

My DVDs | Facebook | Godfather Filming Locations
Re: Is Islam taking over Europe? [Re: J Geoff] #743671
10/09/13 05:23 PM
10/09/13 05:23 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
I didn't see Ivy's original post; Geoffy edited it before I got a chance to look at it. And I guess the rope and tree remark can be taken as racist because of the history of lynching black people in this country, so I'm not defending him. But you know what else?

The guy who punched that girl, black or fucking white, should die, and I don't care what the fuck his "socio-economic" reasons for hitting her are. So don't go telling me that growing up poor and black drove him to do it. And if she was my daughter, and I was there, we wouldn't be having this conversation. That piece of human garbage would no longer be of this earth. And yeah, I'd really do it and worry about the consequences later.

How anyone can watch that video and not be enraged is beyond me (and I'm not talking about Geoffy or the mods; they're only doing their jobs here).

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: Is Islam taking over Europe? [Re: 123JoeSchmo] #743699
10/10/13 02:31 AM
10/10/13 02:31 AM
New Jersey, USA
J Geoff Offline
The Don
J Geoff  Offline
The Don

New Jersey, USA

The racist tried to talk about BABOONS and how they should be brought back to Africa... something like that.

Despicable!

I'm not trying to hide anything -- just from ppl who hadn't yet seen the monstrosity of a human being who calls himself Ivy... the despicable racist who thinks he's smart and can handle things... like Fredo....

I studied Italian for 2 semesters. Not once was a "C" pronounced as a "G", and never was a trailing "I" ignored! And I'm from Jersey! tongue lol

Whaddaya want me to do? Whack a guy? Off a guy? Whack off a guy? --Peter Griffin

My DVDs | Facebook | Godfather Filming Locations
Re: Is Islam taking over Europe? [Re: J Geoff] #743700
10/10/13 02:49 AM
10/10/13 02:49 AM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Originally Posted By: J Geoff

The racist tried to talk about BABOONS and how they should be brought back to Africa... something like that.

Despicable!

I'm not trying to hide anything -- just from ppl who hadn't yet seen the monstrosity of a human being who calls himself Ivy... the despicable racist who thinks he's smart and can handle things... like Fredo....

Oh will you quit your tired, PC nonsense? Monstrosity of a human being? Exaggerate much?

You're the type of person who's more offended by me calling that piece of shit a baboon than him smacking that girl.

Last edited by IvyLeague; 10/10/13 02:56 AM.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.
Re: Is Islam taking over Europe? [Re: 123JoeSchmo] #743708
10/10/13 08:55 AM
10/10/13 08:55 AM
Illinois
F_white Offline
Underboss
F_white  Offline
Underboss
Illinois
That video should enraged all real men with daughters.

From now on, nothing goes down unless I'm involved. No blackjack no dope deals, no nothing. A nickel bag gets sold in the park, I want in. You guys got fat while everybody starved on the street. Now it's my turn.

Re: Is Islam taking over Europe? [Re: J Geoff] #743728
10/10/13 10:53 AM
10/10/13 10:53 AM
Pennsylvania
klydon1 Offline
klydon1  Offline

Pennsylvania

Despicable!

Forgive him, father, he knows not what he does. ohwell

Re: Is Islam taking over Europe? [Re: klydon1] #743730
10/10/13 11:14 AM
10/10/13 11:14 AM
dontomasso Offline
Consigliere to the Stars
dontomasso  Offline
Consigliere to the Stars

Originally Posted By: klydon1

Despicable!

Forgive him, father, he knows not what he does. ohwell

Ivy - I don't know a lot, I was kept pretty much in the dark.

J. Geoff - Thats all right, we have time. What can you tell me about your posts.

Ivy - I ran into Michelle Bachman in Beverly Hills. She said you were getting tough on the message boards and there would be something in it for me if I brought them down a notch.

J. Geoff - And you believed that story?

Ivy - There was something in it for me. On my own.

J. Geoff - I've always allowed you to post.

Ivy - You're just one person who happened to start this board, and I was passed over.

J. Geoff - That's the way I wanted it.

Ivy - Its not the way I wanted it! I'm smaht, not dumb like everyone says, I'm smaht and I want respect! And what do I get? Ivy, keep your posts in the General Discussion. Ivy, don't bother with commentary on the trilogy or the novels. Ivy go start some mickey mouse thread about minorities somewhere.

J. Geoff - Ivy, you're a poster on these boards, and you can stay one. But I don't want you inthe trilogy, I don't want you in sections about the novels or in word games. If you try to post there I want to know three days in advance so I don't have to look. Now get out.

Ivy - Geoffie??!

(J. Geoff leaves....says to DC

"I don't want anything to happen to him until Mignon dies."

"Io sono stanco, sono imbigliato, and I wan't everyone here to know, there ain't gonna be no trouble from me..Don Corleone..Cicc' a port!"

Re: Is Islam taking over Europe? [Re: dontomasso] #743741
10/10/13 12:05 PM
10/10/13 12:05 PM
Texas
O
olivant Offline
olivant  Offline
O

Texas
In the meantime DT, someone could take him fishin'.

"Generosity. That was my first mistake."
"Experience must be our only guide; reason may mislead us."
"Instagram is Twitter for people who can't read."
Re: Is Islam taking over Europe? [Re: IvyLeague] #743747
10/10/13 12:14 PM
10/10/13 12:14 PM
OC, CA
Faithful1 Offline
Underboss
Faithful1  Offline
Underboss
OC, CA

Despicable!

Oh will you quit your tired, PC nonsense? Monstrosity of a human being? Exaggerate much?

You're the type of person who's more offended by me calling that piece of shit a baboon than him smacking that girl.

The guy who hit that girl (actually two guys hit her; a second guy knocked her down) is scum who should be arrested for whatever equivalent to battery they have in that county, and a good beatdown.

But there are historic reasons why we shouldn't address black people as monkeys/baboons/any other type of simian. It's how that name was used to degrade a group of people who were kept as slaves, then later subject to segregation and lynching. Legalized segregation didn't end until less than fifty years ago. Even after the laws were changed it took longer for attitudes to follow. Being sensitive to historic wrongs isn't PC. It's recognizing the fact that a lot of people were mistreated just because of the color of their skin.

Maybe anyone of any color who would hit a girl like that would be a baboon (which, frankly, is an insult to baboons), but then it was followed by how they should be sent back to Africa. That clearly only applies to the same select group we're talking about. A white person doing that would not be sent back to Africa. So you ought to recognize that was a racist statement. Now I don't think a single racist statement makes a person a racist. If a person made racist statements all the time and they honestly reflected how that person thought, then yes, that person would be a racist. Other times maybe we say the wrong thing as an emotional response or because we are influenced by the wrong people. That person should admit it was wrong and own up to it and make an effort not to refer to black people using terms that are wrong for historic abuses of the past. Then let's move on.

Re: Is Islam taking over Europe? [Re: Faithful1] #743754
10/10/13 12:22 PM
10/10/13 12:22 PM
NJ
carmela Offline
Underboss
carmela  Offline
Underboss
NJ
Originally Posted By: Faithful1

Despicable!

The guy who hit that girl (actually two guys hit her; a second guy knocked her down) is scum who should be arrested for whatever equivalent to battery they have in that county, and a good beatdown.

But there are historic reasons why we shouldn't address black people as monkeys/baboons/any other type of simian. It's how that name was used to degrade a group of people who were kept as slaves, then later subject to segregation and lynching. Legalized segregation didn't end until less than fifty years ago. Even after the laws were changed it took longer for attitudes to follow. Being sensitive to historic wrongs isn't PC. It's recognizing the fact that a lot of people were mistreated just because of the color of their skin.

Maybe anyone of any color who would hit a girl like that would be a baboon (which, frankly, is an insult to baboons), but then it was followed by how they should be sent back to Africa.

As I happened to catch Ivy's post before it was edited, he didn't say the baboons should be sent back to Africa. He said they should be sent back to the jungle.

La madre degli idioti e' sempre incinta.

Re: Is Islam taking over Europe? [Re: dontomasso] #743758
10/10/13 12:30 PM
10/10/13 12:30 PM
OH, VA, KY
Mignon Offline
Mama Mig
Mignon  Offline
Mama Mig

OH, VA, KY

Good one DT. Just cause I'm turning 50 soon doesn't mean I have one foot in the grave...LOL

Dylan Matthew Moran born 10/30/12

Re: Is Islam taking over Europe? [Re: carmela] #743759
10/10/13 12:34 PM
OC, CA
Faithful1 Offline
Underboss
Faithful1  Offline
Underboss
OC, CA
Originally Posted By: carmela
As I happened to catch Ivy's post before it was edited, he didn't say the baboons should be sent back to Africa. He said they should be sent back to the jungle.

I'm not sure that's any better.

Re: Is Islam taking over Europe? [Re: 123JoeSchmo] #743760
California
X
XDCX Offline
XDCX  Offline
X

California
That video is despicable, and the guy that slapped that girl deserves a righteous beat down. I doubt he would have done that had her spouse, brother, or father had been around.

That being said, I'm not shocked at all by Ivy's comment. I've always suspected him of being a racist. Now it has been confirmed. Bravo, Ivy. I'm sure your God is proud to have you as a follower.

"Growing up my dad was like 'You have a great last name, Galifianakis. Galifianakis...begins with a gal...and ends with a kiss...' I'm like that's great dad, can we get it changed to 'Galifianafuck' please?" -- Zach Galifianakis

Re: Is Islam taking over Europe? [Re: Mignon] #743775
10/10/13 01:16 PM
10/10/13 01:16 PM
dontomasso Offline
Consigliere to the Stars
dontomasso  Offline
Consigliere to the Stars

Originally Posted By: Mignon

Good one DT. Just cause I'm turning 50 soon doesn't mean I have one foot in the grave...LOL

LOL Mig... I used your name cause of your icon.

Re: Is Islam taking over Europe? [Re: dontomasso] #743786
10/10/13 01:51 PM
10/10/13 01:51 PM
OH, VA, KY
Mignon Offline
Mama Mig
Mignon  Offline
Mama Mig

OH, VA, KY
Originally Posted By: Mignon

LOL Mig... I used your name cause of your icon.

I know Dt just giving you a hard time. All is good.

Dylan Matthew Moran born 10/30/12

Re: Is Islam taking over Europe? [Re: Faithful1] #743788
10/10/13 01:55 PM
10/10/13 01:55 PM
dontomasso Offline
Consigliere to the Stars
dontomasso  Offline
Consigliere to the Stars

Its not any better, F. and your earlier, longer post is spot on correct. Nobody should tolerate that kind of behavior regardless of who engages in it. People like that need to be removed from society. Period. I dont care what race or religion or whatever.

Re: Is Islam taking over Europe? [Re: 123JoeSchmo] #743797
10/10/13 02:29 PM
10/10/13 02:29 PM
J
jace Offline
Underboss
jace  Offline
J
Underboss
There are many more similar attacks on the internet, and they are all African Muslims or Arabs in Europe attacking native citizens, not other way around. I don't wish to put up any more because they can drive people crazy. Rightfully so, It's terrible, but I don't wish to see people lose tempers and say something wrong. It does however tie in to the topic of this discussion. What is in that one video is just a small example of what is currently taking place in Europe.

Beisdes the slap, another man did go after the girl and kick her legs out from under her, on right side of the screen.

Re: Is Islam taking over Europe? [Re: 123JoeSchmo] #743806
10/10/13 03:10 PM
10/10/13 03:10 PM
Massachusetts, USA
123JoeSchmo Offline OP
Underboss
123JoeSchmo  Offline OP
Underboss
Massachusetts, USA
These godfather quotes are cracking me up lol

That being said, the animal in that video should be beaten with a crowbar and charged with assault and battery. And that's not because he's black, any man doing something like that should receive no less. My anger knew no bounds when I saw that video.

However ivy, you know I'm not a "liberal" or "white apologist" but that statement was undeniably racist. Your anger was justified but not the remark. What separates the good people from the bad is the ability of the good people not to stoop to levels such as racism or hate. Not saying you're a hateful person, we all make mistakes but it was uncalled for and not needed

"Don't ever go against the family again. Ever"- Michael Corleone
Re: Is Islam taking over Europe? [Re: dontomasso] #743811
10/10/13 03:40 PM
10/10/13 03:40 PM
OC, CA
Faithful1 Offline
Underboss
Faithful1  Offline
Underboss
OC, CA

Its not any better, F. and your earlier, longer post is spot on correct. Nobody should tolerate that kind of behavior regardless of who engages in it. People like that need to be removed from society. Period. I dont care what race or religion or whatever.

There still has to be room for growth, change and forgiveness. None of us is without sin, especially considering that we participate on a board about organized crime! This is a board about people that lie, cheat, steal, extort, bully and murder. Any of those is far worse than someone making a single racist statement. We have to put things into perspective. I'm interested in the study of OC more for history than anything else, but there are people here and on other forums who actually admire the evil things these people do. To me, admiring evil is worse than a single statement directed only to those who assaulted a young woman and not an entire race. I'm not defending the statement, but we do need to realize it wasn't directed against all black people, only to the bullies. Some things shouldn't be tolerated, but in this case no one was hurt, assaulted, or physically attacked. We ought to allow forgiveness for that.

Re: Is Islam taking over Europe? [Re: XDCX] #743812
10/10/13 03:59 PM
10/10/13 03:59 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Originally Posted By: XDCX
That being said, I'm not shocked at all by Ivy's comment. I've always suspected him of being a racist. Now it has been confirmed. Bravo, Ivy. I'm sure your God is proud to have you as a follower.

You do realize, of course, that the allegation of being a "racist" coming from a liberal hack like yourself is virtually meaningless. You guys pretty much think all conservatives are racists deep down.

That said, people who are familiar with me and my posts on these forums over the years know I'm not racist. If I was racist, I would have a problem with this guy simply because he is black. And that's not the case.

Re: Is Islam taking over Europe? [Re: dontomasso] #743818
10/10/13 04:40 PM
10/10/13 04:40 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Nobody should tolerate that kind of behavior regardless of who engages in it. People like that need to be removed from society. Period. I dont care what race or religion or whatever.

That was the whole point of my rant, DT. That guy is a piece of garbage. Black, white or green, rich or poor, you do something like that and you deserve your fate.

Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull