Originally Posted By: Faithful1
Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
Originally Posted By: J Geoff

The racist tried to talk about BABOONS and how they should be brought back to Africa... something like that.

Despicable!

I'm not trying to hide anything -- just from ppl who hadn't yet seen the monstrosity of a human being who calls himself Ivy... the despicable racist who thinks he's smart and can handle things... like Fredo....

Oh will you quit your tired, PC nonsense? Monstrosity of a human being? Exaggerate much?

You're the type of person who's more offended by me calling that piece of shit a baboon than him smacking that girl.

The guy who hit that girl (actually two guys hit her; a second guy knocked her down) is scum who should be arrested for whatever equivalent to battery they have in that county, and a good beatdown.

But there are historic reasons why we shouldn't address black people as monkeys/baboons/any other type of simian. It's how that name was used to degrade a group of people who were kept as slaves, then later subject to segregation and lynching. Legalized segregation didn't end until less than fifty years ago. Even after the laws were changed it took longer for attitudes to follow. Being sensitive to historic wrongs isn't PC. It's recognizing the fact that a lot of people were mistreated just because of the color of their skin.

Maybe anyone of any color who would hit a girl like that would be a baboon (which, frankly, is an insult to baboons), but then it was followed by how they should be sent back to Africa.

As I happened to catch Ivy's post before it was edited, he didn't say the baboons should be sent back to Africa. He said they should be sent back to the jungle.

La madre degli idioti e' sempre incinta.