Quote:
Originally posted by Double-J:
Another tragedy.

Although, I'm sure not as bad as those 'nasty' marines who kill their enemies instead of "restraining them"... :rolleyes:
What don't you understand? TIS is right. This type of thing is just becoming a standard. Nobody worries when they hear "black hawk down" anymore. When the paper says there's been another car bombing, it's just another bold headline and people casually skip over it to see the stock quotes. The casualties in this war have just become numbers now instead of people. The humanity is lost and that's when a war truely becomes extremely dangerous.

Not as bad? It's all bad, death anywhere in any war is bad. You have become so accustomized to death and casualties in the war, one death is now different than another to you. It's all bad because it was NOT nessesary. Granted I believe the beheading of innocent civilians is much more devistating than a soldier who is killed in combat. These soldiers are there fighting an unjust war and their deaths are more than tragic, but when innocent men are BEHEADED for helping out, that's when it crosses the line.(Not that it already hasn't in my opinion)
Think about that, the man, with a family, begged for his life and had his HEAD CUT OFF! And you think thats not "as" bad. I reiterate, it's ALL bad.

Doctor Ferro

And you liar, teller of tall tales: you trample all the Lord's commandments underfoot, you murder, steal, commit adultery, and afterward break into tears, beat your breast, take down your guitar and turn sin into a song. Shrewd devil, you know very well that God pardons singers no matter what they do, because he can simply die for a song.