Don Ferro,

You totally misinterpreted Double-J's post. You need to go and read the original thread regarding our Marines' shooting of the enemy. Then you will understand that Double-J was being very fesicious in his post. And rightfully so.

As TIS said, these beheadings are horrible, these killings are horrible, and because of the daily "play by play" the media does on this war, it is making many immuned to the horrors that are taking place. As for it being an unjust war, that is totally another issue that I will have to discuss with the Lovely TIS face to face over a "CUTE LITTLE BLUE " drink! ( I love ya no matter what TIS! ) But one thing that we all should and I think do agree on, if your for the war or against it doesn't matter, because we ALL must support the soldiers and mourn at the horrible losses & beheadings that are ocurring at the hands of our terrible enemies.

TIS, President Bush sent me an e-mail and asked me to tell you " Don't EVER take sides against the family again!"

Don Cardi

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.