Looks like John Bokun, the alleged "Boss of the Westies" lol was sentenced last year GC

JANUARY 8, 2013NEW YORK, NY
New York man sentenced for drug trafficking, ordered to forfeit private jet
NEW YORK — A New York man was sentenced Tuesday to 31 months in federal prison on conspiracy charges related to the distribution and possession of marijuana. The sentence is the result of an investigation conducted by U.S. Immigration and Custom Enforcement's (ICE) Homeland Security Investigations (HSI).
The court also required John Bokun, who was sentenced Tuesday, to surrender his Dassault-Breguet Falcon 10 jet aircraft and $7,101. Bokun pleaded guilty May 11, 2012, to the charges.
According to court documents, HSI special agents tracked Bokun traveling on his private jet from California to Republic Airport in East Farmingdale, N.Y. HSI special agents observed the aircraft Dec. 15, 2011, landing on Long Island and taxing towards an area dedicated to servicing private planes.
Once the aircraft arrived, HSI special agents observed Bokun, the plane's pilot, and another man exit the jet to an awaiting U-Haul truck. HSI special agents, with assistance from the New York State Police, stopped the truck.
After obtaining a search warrant, HSI special agents discovered ten black containers carrying 112.4 kilograms of marijuana. HSI special agents then arrested Bokun and a co-conspirator.
The prosecution of this case was handled by the U.S. Attorney's Office for the Eastern District of New York.

"Let me tell you something. There's no nobility in poverty. I've been a poor man, and I've been a rich man. And I choose rich every fucking time."

-Jordan Belfort