Originally Posted By: bladerkeks
not sure who is the most powerful.but why is holland so powerful?its a small country and the ports are not controlled by them?from what ive read canada and the scandinavian chapters seem strong.also germanys HA pretty powerful.They have connections to the police to warn them from razzias and stuff. also they have for examaple in hannover the monopol in the night club district and no problems recruiting members.also they have a lot of connections to gangs and the immigrant crime syndicates.

Holland is a small country, but it's also one of the most important drug transit countries as well as production countries in Western Europe. Organized crime is pretty well entrenched there in comparison with other Western European countries. Holland has always been a strong base for the HA and their involvement in organized crime over there is well documented. Various powerful career criminals, active in international organized crime are linked to the HA. Sam Klepper is one, and nowadays you have Danny K. and former professional MMA fighter Dick V. Not to be messed with.

Hells Angels Belgium chapters fall under the HA Holland consortium. HA chapters in Belgium have a strong base in Limburg and Liège, near the Netherlands border.

Hells Angels Germany have taken a massive blow, but I agree they're definitely among the most powerful chapters. Germany has always had an extremely large HA membership and are very active in drug trafficking, prostitution,extortion,...even money laundering among others. The amount of organized crime going on in Germany is mindblowing seeing how it's such a relatively safe country. It feels as if law enforcement turns a blind eye to the organized crime groups. They're able settle their business internally and in turn the public gets left alone and street hoodlums are dealt with swiftly. It has a low murder rate, but I wonder how many of those persons gone 'missing' are in fact eliminated criminals and hoodlums.

The chapters in Denmark and Sweden are known for being extremely violent. They're involved in drug trafficking, weapon trafficking, prostitution, extortion,...the usual. The Scandinavian Biker War was mostly based in Sweden and Denmark. The violence concerning them has somewhat diminished -except for a HA puppet gang named AK81 regularly chopping up Palestinian drug dealers in Copenhagen- but their criminal activities remain intact.

In the Americas it were the Quebec-based chapters that were and still are making most of the gang-related headlines. Chapters such as the Trois Rivières chapter are known for being entirely devoted to organized crime such as drug trafficking and prostitution. The BC-based HA were/are up there too from what I've read.
I think the California chapters are highly involved in criminal activities as well.