Not at all. I definitely expect the Yankees to have a turn around year. They won 85 games last year and were in the running for a playoff spot until the last few games of the season. This was a roster riddled with injuries to Jeter, Teixiera, Granderson and A-Rod (not to mention the worst season of CC Sabathia's career).

I definitely expect CC to bounce back. I'm not sure how many games Jeter will play but I expect Teixiera to be around longer than 15 games. Yes they lost Cano but don't forget they added McCann, Ellsbury and Beltran (not to mention Mashahiro Tanaka). I don't believe it's far fetched at all to say they can make a run at the AL East crown, despite what the "experts" say.

Toronto's going to be on the bottom looking up, followed by Baltimore. I would have put Tampa as a playoff team but I believe they're going to trade David Price before the July trade deadline and they just lost their closer to the Mariners (plus their achilles heal - offense - will continue to give them problems until they can better protect Myers and Longoria).