Originally Posted By: JimmyIrons
Would Sonny Black make a power grab after making such an error? Doesn't seem likely. To me anyways. It sounded like he knew he would be killed, doesn't seem like someone making a power grab would allow themselves to be killed like that.

Exactly. It's illogical that SB would attend a sit-down knowing it was most likely his life if he were embroiled in a power play with JM.

He knew he would be hit, he went knowing his infraction had cost him his life. He would never attend if it was a power play. It's absurd.

I'm also skeptical that Mirra was an informer. Mirra brought Pistone in. That is basis enough easily, for him to get hit. He also spent most of his life in Jail and even did a stint whilst Pistone was on the scene. Tough as hell, psychotic. An unlikely profile for an informer.

It seems JM potentially was motivated to disassociate hits he ordered from being motivated by the infiltration of a federal agent.
Perhaps he thought that ordering a hit basis a federal agent would be viewed more sternly by his sentencing judge.

The likelihood that two major hits were carried out, one on the guy who introduced a fed, the other on the guys crew he was in and whom proposed him for membership, for reasons completely unrelated is HIGHLY improbable.

Last edited by SonnyBlackstein; 04/26/14 10:50 PM.

MORGAN: Why didn't you fight him at the park if you wanted to? I'm not goin' now, I'm eatin' my snack.
CHUCKIE: Morgan, Let's go.
MORGAN: I'm serious Chuckie, I ain't goin'.
WILL: So don't go.