Originally Posted By: LittleNicky
Originally Posted By: cheech
I'm all for him selling. But u cannot stop his right to earn for saying and thinking racist remarks.

Cook. I know you're not as dumb as you come off. Think about this for a second. Not any man woman or child with common sense would think he shouldn't receive monies from the sale.

The guy is a billionaire. He doesn't care about the money. His enjoyment were his "trophy" players. Taken it away is worse than taking away money anyway.

And I wholeheartedly believe he is a nasty old racist.

I think he WAS a nasty old racist for many years. And the NBA had plenty of time to do something about ,you know, his actual actions that ruined people's lives(housing discrimination or beating his son).

But now we live in a heavily narcissistic society of attempting to trump each other in self-righteousness. If there was something to be mad at it- it was his overt acts that harmed people, not this bullshit senile gibberish that actually hurts nobody. But the old adage of "being what we do- not what we say say we are, not what we wish to be" has long sense faded. It says more about us as a society and less about retards like sterling.

Now he is just a senile old fool that doesnt know his head from his ass.

agreed

When Interpol?