Originally Posted By: klydon1
Originally Posted By: LittleNicky

Why are the two propositions you stated mutually exclusive? Why can't he both be racist and senile?

If you listen to other tapes, you can't help put come away thinking he suffers from a mix of old age and mild dementia.

Dementia is a medical diagnosis. It is irresponsible to rationalize his racism by speculating and assuming he's suffering from dementia when your sole knowledge is what you've heard. It seems you're trying to create a conveniently self-serving reality to defend him.

Go listen to the tapes and come away with any other impression. He's an old crackpot that is at best low-functioning and at worst has the beginning stages of dementia. Dementia is not a hard diagnosis, rather its subjective and factors based. Then again, you don't spend all day around these people and have any clue.

There was zero rationalization given if you actual bothered to read the post. But this is not a serious substantive debate, merely self-righteous howling and outrage to make people feel better about themselves.

Should probably ask Mr. Kierney. I guess if you're Italian, you should be in prison.
I've read the RICO Act, and I can tell you it's more appropriate...
for some of those guys over in Washington than it is for me or any of my fellas here