Originally Posted By: pmac
him and Jackie nose have the same job at some soda distributor. wonder if there both still working. you own a bar or restaurant and these 2 role up your switching to them. they must drive all around NYC just signing people up won't take no for a answer. they must really work I bet not that it a hard job. you think that Marco polo restaurant in bk goes to them or wat ever company the persicos own.

I don't know about New England, pmac. But here in New York there aren't too many wiseguys still in the vending business. It was a HUGE moneymaker at one time, though. But between the FTC deregulating the business in New York City, and cigarette machines becoming illegal, things really changed.

Originally Posted By: pmac
that's a good question who was the biggest vending machine guys in NYC. patriarca had new england to him self I read that boss in Milwaukee own it.

Back in the '70s and '80s, Sally Bo DeSimone was the biggest vending guy in the Bronx, Western Queens and Northern Manhattan, by far. It wasn't even close in the Bronx.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.