Originally Posted By: Spadine
Scalish good to hear from you .i can see some still cant read between lines. THERE IS still lcn here . Not just because of feast . My friend , i knew & know each of these names i mention personaly . Jacks clothes have nothing to do with his $$$$ . Im just stating how cheap he was . This also led to demise of cleve because no new guys were really made - hence he didnt want to share anymore of the cash w/ others . I wish i knew you or you knew who I am - you therefore would not question what i have stated . There is plenty more but to not give myself away things need be left alone & you westsiders always had a problem w/ us . I would say irish if i had to guess . Cleve is nowhere near what they once were , but there are still those left w/ many associates & they do operate in lcn heirarchy. Again , if you knew , rjp does in fact lead minutemen which is his main thing as to the partner of the other part of that business which is run by a certain member & his close ally. Stay tuned !

Minutemen is a temp agency that was run by old Sam Lucarelli. Let me ask you, why does the FBI not acknowledge Cleveland as a traditional LCN family? Are the FBI and Justice Department that stupid? While I believe that a "few" former members may be running schemes, they are not relevant in the LCN scene throughout the nation or even recognized as a family any longer. RJP is 75+ years old, hardly intimidating anymore. Loose is a joke, always was, always will be in terms of respect. Are you trying to sell to the board that Cleveland is alive and well? There are more Albanians and Slovak's running schemes in Cleveland than there are Italians.

Uncle Charlie once said; "Don't get into pissing matches with skunks."