Originally Posted By: SC
What the fuck??? It's one thing to disagree and argue over facts. I even understand that these arguments can get heated, but personal attacks (like above) will not be tolerated. No exceptions.

Most of you guys have been around here long enough to know better yet I still see this kind of shit being posted. It's gotta stop, and it WILL stop!

Consider this a warning.

Fair enough. But, with cookcounty, it stopped being about simply arguing the facts along time ago. The guy is a troll. All one has to do is look at his posts over the last several months to see it. I'm not the only one who is sick of the guy.

Originally Posted By: ChiTown
Reality is that those who hurl the most slurs are the biggest pussies when you hurl a few back - like a racist who cries when you bash his religion or inbred hick town. But I digress...we should get back to talking Outfit, nothing else here and simply ignore the trouble makers (attention whores).

Oh please. You are such a phony. The only reason you're even weighing in here is because you see an opportunity to take a few shots. And it's not because you're some enlightened thinker and fighter of prejudice. People who have known you on these forums for years are well aware you're anything but that. You've been proven wrong time and time again about your hometown crime family, you know you have no credibility outside your fellow Outfit fanboys, and so you've always looked for other avenues to attack myself or others who don't agree with you about Chicago. And you're doing it again here. This thread was fine until cookcounty, one of your fellow Outfit fanboys, started his lies again. But you're OK with that because he has the same agenda you do.

Last edited by IvyLeague; 08/15/14 12:18 PM.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.