Originally Posted By: ChiTown
Originally Posted By: Five_Felonies
Originally Posted By: ChiTown
Reality is that those who hurl the most slurs are the biggest pussies when you hurl a few back - like a racist who cries when you bash his religion or inbred hick town. But I digress...we should get back to talking Outfit, nothing else here and simply ignore the trouble makers (attention whores).

what would your take be on people who have held silly online grudges against other posters for years across many different forums based on nothing but disagreements on a particular mob organization? what about people who then take these disagreements and use them as some sort of sick juvenile justification to post pictures and personal info to try and "out" somebody like a bunch of hormone raging middle school girls would do? wink

lol sounds like you focus more on the history of two posters than the history of LCN. I would urge you to look at those who admitted they were wrong and never came back (and stuck to that promise). You can PM me pal if you have anything more to say.

Typical Fratto89/ChiTown/GrandAve. You know exactly what he's talking about but you do your best to dodge and weave by playing dumb and changing the subject. Our history, and the fact you still carry a grudge, is precisely why you weighed in here.

Originally Posted By: dixiemafia

Why is it when someone tries to explain a racist they always have to come from "inbred hick towns". I'm a country hick but that doesn't mean I'm a racist. Most of these towns where all this racist crap happens isn't even in the South yet we are pegged with being racist inbred rednecks constantly.

Like I said above, ChiTown is hardly the enlightened fighter of prejudice he pretends to be.

Last edited by IvyLeague; 08/15/14 12:41 PM.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.