Any one remember 2007? The conventional wisdom was the 2008 race would be between Rudy Giuliani and Hillary Clinton. Too bad nobody told Barrack Obama and John McCain that information.

Now once again the word is Hillary is inevitable, but I am not buying it. The Dems have amuch weaker bench than anyone thinks. On the left there is Elizabeth Warren, and there is no one who is more of a centrist that I can think of. IMHO Warren has no chance in the general. Given the cycle of presidential elections in this country, I think we always elect someone who is the opposite of the former president. G.W. Bush was the anti-Clinton, and Obama was the anti-Bush. The next president will be the "Anti-Obama."
For the GOP IMHO the person to watch is Rand Paul who has broken with the extreme right on a number of issues, and whose libertarian ideas are catching on with milenials and even some African Americans. Conceivably he could siphon off enough votes to win the whole enchilada.

"Io sono stanco, sono imbigliato, and I wan't everyone here to know, there ain't gonna be no trouble from me..Don Corleone..Cicc' a port!"

"I stood in the courtroom like a fool."

"I am Constanza: Lord of the idiots."