Originally Posted By: Footreads
I never said I lead a Christian life. Don't make me older then I am I am not 75 I am 74 smile but in my head I am 20.

What I meant that the left like to take a few incidents that happen years ago. Then try to make people believe it happens ever day.

What left wing stuff that does happens every day.

On that guy Richie Animal that people keep confusing me with I am getting to really dig that guy. Now I feel like I know him.

No your wrong he never burned me with cigs. He saved that for my mother.

Never said I was decent and never even said I was a Republican.

You say you are not a left wing democratic but you try to justify what they do it or it just seems that way

I am not even against abortion in some cases I wish Obama mother would have aborted him.

How can you actually attempt to deny that you are Richie Animal lol .

Here's a post by Richie Animal in the favourite beer thread - I spend a lot of time in Germany. I have an apartment in Berlin which I have so I can see my Grandson Henry more often and check out some soccer games I love that game.

Any way the Germans with money don't by German beer they buy chec beer. Also their German potatoe salad looks like our regular potatoe salad.

I can't drink beer. I am from Italian Harlem. When the government tried to stop tge heroin business there they through down all the tenements and replaced them with the projects. The Spanish moved into the Neighboorhood. They would drink beer in our hall ways then throw up and take a piss. So when I got home from school I would smell that crap. Now that smell is permeantly in my head anytime I smell beer so I can't drink it any more.

Here's one from footreads in the crap beer thread lol -

All beer is crap to me. Incidently the Rich Germans don't drink German beer they drink czech beer.

When I was a kid the Spanish started to invade italiam Harlem. They would drink beer in our hallways. Then they would piss and throw up.

So when I got home I would smell the beer, the piss and throw up. After that I can't drink a beer without having those smells in my head.