Capo yes I remember that guy posting here too. I'm sure he would have gotten more help if we didn't have all the trolls here. It's just so hard to help when you're not sure if the person posting is on his 4th username or not.

Christy I have to disagree there. Miami was a ticking time bomb the moment they resurged due to what they were doing to get those players. For Saban to dominate in a time where oversigning is gone and the way the SEC has clamped down to actually make recruiting tougher is much more impressive than having a guy like Shapiro paying players like Miami did.

Also Langham didn't take one to the house against Miami, you are thinking about the Florida game in the SEC Title game. George Teague was the one that took one to the house during the Sugar Bowl and he was also the one that ran down Thomas and took the ball from him. You also forget this is not the first run Bama has ever been on either, Bama dominated the 70's and are currently dominating again with 2009 possibly having one of the best defenses ever.