Oldschool, thanks for all the info, I appreciate it. Nice to talk peaceful here with somebody without all of the arguments and childish behavior because everybody thinks their opinion has to be the 'right' one.

Everything about the FBI makes sense, as I've heard that the same thing was happening in New York after 9/11. But do you think the Pittsburgh PD would be making an attempt to break some of this up? You know how they love to make an arrest and blow it up and exaggerate it to be something it's not. I'm sure they'd love to get their hands on a mob figure. I know that not all of these guys would be operating within the actual scope of Pittsburgh, and most of them are in the suburbs outside the city and even farther away, but I'd imagine law enforcement would still be on their ass if the LCN was still operating in a functioning, organized way.

Do you believe that they still operate with a formal, structured mafia hierarchy? With so few made guys, I would think it would be almost pointless to have an administration with an underboss and consigliere. Or is it just Sonny, and some capo's who are running the street crews full of associates? That would make more sense to me.