Originally Posted By: bobbyvegas
Originally Posted By: DanteMoltisanti
Looks like Nicodemo and Grande are real estate moguls together just like our man here pizzaboy wink

http://philly.blockshopper.com/property/394108800/1113_w_moyamensing_avenue

Its no secret, nicodemo and dom have been flipping houses for awhile now

Anybody here in the real estate business, or know anything about flipping houses or selling real estate? I clicked on that link you posted because I had heard before that Nicodemo and Grande were partners in flipping properties.

My question is, when you scroll down just a little bit to the recent sales history, they go back to 2004 and all of them are Nicodemo transferring them back and forth between himself, him and his wife's name, and also his name and Grande's together. I don't know much about deeds and the transferring of ownership of property, but why would someone do this?

Sales History

Price Type Date B-Buyer/S-Seller
N/A Resale 06/06/2014 B: Noel C Nicodemo
S: Anthony J Nicodemo, Noel Nicodemo

N/A Resale 12/09/2011 B: Anthony J Nicodemo, Noel Nicodemo
S: Anthony J Nicodemo

N/A Resale 09/20/2011 B: Anthony J Nicodemo
S: Anthony J Nicodemo, Dominic F Grande

N/A Resale 10/06/2004 B: Anthony J Nicodemo, Dominic F Grande
S: Anthony J Nicodemo

So Nicodemo originally owned it, transferred it to himself and Grande in 2004. Then in 2011, he and Grande transferred it back into solely Nicodemo's name. Nicodemo then makes another transfer, this time adding his wife's name to the deed. And then, finally, this summer the two of them transfer it solely into Noel's name (his wife). I can possibly understand the last transfer into his wife's name; if he goes down for life and they wish to seize his assets, would the house be considered untouchable to the government because it is solely in his wife's name? Maybe someone with more knowledge of real estate, and how the government works in seizing assets, could help me out. Thanks.