Originally Posted By: Belmont
PB
I always went to Angelo's but now may refrain from doing so. Is the owner now on "real house wives of nj " ? If thats the guy ( bald guy) he is a fuckin clown and a disgrace to italians.

I still go because they also own a place called Tramonti in Delray Beach. We live there during the winters these days, and it's almost walking distance to our condo. The food's great, and not just by Florida standards. And that's the thing. I can't spite myself because good Italian food is difficult to find down there.

You're right, though. They're both assholes, husband and wife. But they're honestly never there, no matter what she claims on that ridiculous show.

If you don't want to go to Angelo's, it's understandable. But as far as Mulberry Street goes these days, La Mela is still the best for casual family style, and Da Nico is the best for something a little fancier.

I'm still down there quite a bit because one of our properties in on West 8th Street. Not walking distance, but close enough for when I'm in the mood for what Little Italy has unfortunately become today. Let me know when you're gonna be around.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.