Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
Originally Posted By: Camarel
It's also a bit weird that Kershaw won the Triple Crown in 2012 and failed to win it but he's fav now. I suppose he was better all round this year and more important to his team?

Nope.

They just realize that they fucked up two years ago. This is tantamount to Scorsese winning Best Director for "The Departed," when he should have won it for both "Raging Bull" and "Goodfellas."

You're a film buff, Cam. That was for you, kid.

Thanks for that PB, my favourite Taxi Driver would've worked better though wink .

Obviously i'm just starting to get into the Sport so i can barely discuss the Sport with you guys, but Kershaw looks unbelievable imo he seems alot rarer than someone like Trout. No idea why but i've been alot more interested in pitchers than Position Players, and from the limited footage i've seen the only more impressive pitches i've seen have came from Greg Maddux. The way Maddux' pitches changed direction at the last possible moment is incredible, it's the sort of thing that Steroids wouldn't have had much effect on because it was just pure talent.