Don't believe Wiki. Minneapolis and the Genovese crime family connection goes back to Joe Adonis and David Bremer, but Blumenfeld brothers had connection to Chicago and Wisconsin LCN members long before the Genovese crime family entered the picture. After Adonis was deported, the Blumenfeld brothers did business with Rosario Mogavero, Tommy Eboli, and Anthony Russo of the Genovese crime family, there is a mention of a couple of Lucchese and Bonanno members that had visited the Blumenfeld brothers, but no luck in finding out who they were. Sometime during the mid 1960's, Minneapolis would mainly do business with Donald Angelini, Ralph Capone, and Vincenzo DiGiorgi of Chicago, Louis Fazio, August Palmisano, and Vito Seidita of Milwaukee, Filippo Candela of Madison, Giovanni Priziola and Anthony Ruggieri of Detroit, Frank Embrescia of Cleveland. There may have been others but those were the LCN members that had a lot of contact with Minneapolis Blumenfeld brothers. That is not limited to the Jewish mobsters that had contact with Minnesota either, just what LCN involvement there was in that state.

"I have this Nightmare. I'm on 5th avenue watching the St. Patrick's Day parade and I have a coronary and nine thousand cops march happily over my body." Chief Sidney Green