Originally Posted By: HairyKnuckles
Originally Posted By: pmac
think with so many soldiers back then no way would neil mig be driving bosses to the biggest meeting at the time, no one else there that day wasn't a made guy. we heard scarpa say he was made at 21 22. frank locasico was caught on tape saying he was made in 54 at 21 or 22 yrs old. back then thinkyou got made a lot younger cause it was when white men started having familys at 18 19 so by 24 you were a lot more mature then a 24 today. wasn there storys neil was in there run for boss of that family with tony ducks or tony wanted him in the admin but he passed. he was tommy luchese driver to I think I read. don't think he would have a unmade guy driving in the 60tys.

It is documented that Migliore drove participants to the Apalachin meeting but never attended the meeting. However, there is no documentation of Migliore being made at the time. He was a well known "hoodlum" by the FBI but never listed as a made guy on any of their charts from the 1960s. I´m sure that as a well known "hoodlum" with known ties to those Apalachin participants, the FBI must have asked informants about his status.

Migliore was a capo in the early 70's so I'd put money on him being made before the books were closed, he was a massive earner at a young age.

Last edited by TommyGambino; 12/09/14 06:53 PM.