This is brutally exhausting. Nothing after Scott's initial post, NOTHING, has added any substance to this thread. INCLUDING ME.

If you are smart enough to use the google function and read other Philly threads on here, you can glean exactly what Burnstein wrote in his article. Like I said earlier in this thread, his article is good for people who don't closely follow Philly. For those of us who do, we should have some respect for Scott's efforts and chalk it up to him confirming our suspicions.

For those on this board who have a passing interest in Philly, please respect the fact that Burnstein wrote a book with someone who was attached at the hip to one of the heaviest people in Philly history. Like him or not, Philip Leonetti was the real deal. If you were around Philly/SJ in the 80's, you know that for sure.

The bottom of Scott's first post on this thread says "let's discuss". So, spare the board your opinions on who knows what, who's a fanboy, who's a dum dum, and add something of substance. Otherwise, let it go.

And for the record, I wish Scott Burnstein would use his resources to provide more info. Maybe he knows more, maybe he doesn't. But challenging his credibility isn't going to make him more willing to provide info.

Boss of tha toilet!