I'm just gonna say my peace and get back to thread. As I've always said, Scott is a published author, he's released numerous mob-related pieces of literature, some of them are best selling. He's known amongst this "online LCN community" as a straight shooter, if you've seen his Detroit doc, you'll know he has sources in the FBI and guys from the street, who may not have been made guys or hitmen, but were definite associates, that part can't be disputed, regardless of what some guy from Nottingham, England and his sidekick says about. Now whether his sources are 100% correct in what they tell him, that can be debated, however that isn't an issue with Scott, himself. The best he can do is hear this information and cross reference it with others and write about, if all the information and reference's add up. Which is what he does.

And I find it hilarious how people are quick to write him off, but say things that aren't true to defend their viewpoint. Like Scott being from Detroit and "having a source in every crime family"...The guys only written about Philly, Detroit, Chicago, NE, & parts of NJ, in large. Not EVERY Crime Family. We know he has sources, but the guys who rag on him, can't name one source for any of the information they post, you ask why or how they know that whatever an article may mention is wrong and who told them, you're met with some stupid response like "I'm not a rat, I'm no stool pigeon, I ain't droppin' dimes on nobody"...Like, get real people. If you don't like what Scott is saying and writing about, you don't have to read it or post in his threads. It's that simple. Make your own, show us the certain knowledge you possess of all things Cosa Nostra in America, and put us straight.

Anyways, the Borgesi information has been circulating George Anastasia's site for about a year or so. It's known that Narducci's faction and the some of the Scarfo guys who aren't with him like the Pungitore's, don't necessarily show the utmost respect to Joey Merlino. And according to many, Borgesi isn't very liked period within the Philadelphia underworld, so switching factions may do him a lot more harm then good. It seems like he's the type of guy who just rubs everyone he meets the wrong way.

Last edited by SinatraClub; 12/18/14 09:48 AM.