Originally Posted By: ItalianForever
Veasey is tough as nails. He got shot in the head twice at point blank range.

I don't know him but that's an excellent point. It's like when everyone asks how come no one goes after Chris Paciello, or PJ Pisciotti, or Willie Marshall (one of THE toughest guys to EVER come out of the Bronx/Yonkers area, rat or not), or any of the other rats who can legitimately handle themselves.

Well, if these rats offend you guys so much, go after them yourselves. See what happens. Because a lot of these guys are murderers themselves. And if you have it in you to look a man in the eye, shoot him point blank, then watch the life drain out of his nobody, then I guess you're not talking out of your ass. But if you don't have it in you (and 99.999999 percent of people who post on the Internet don't), then you should stick to living vicariously through Scorese movies.

And I want to be clear: This post has been a long time coming, and it's not directed at anyone in particular. I have no use for rats either. But my circumstances and life experiences are probably a little bit different than those of some of the guys who come here and bemoan these stoolies all day long.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.