Barrett, I'm not coming in here to pick a fight because when you post on here or in the OC threads, you never post bull. And I do respect your decisions and thinking so do not think I'm trying to bash them.

Do you really think we picked up those taxi cab drivers for no reason? Like total mistake? Just picked them up off the streets and said "Here's some guys we can use for practice" Regardless of what side of the political line the officials that made the call to pick them up stand on, the guys that did so on months of intelligence. They are professionals that handle these situations very seriously.

Now I'm not saying I'm right and your wrong. When it comes to international politics, everyone has to understand that we as civilians know only around ten percent of the whole story. You can even look that statistic up if you don't believe me.

The information that CNN, Fox news, and other media outlets obtain to report on these situations are from third and fourth hand sources. The guys reporting straight to the top that says "Hey we are taking this guy in" are pretty much all high level officials in the defense agencies like CIA, NSA, FBI. These aren't "Private First Class Harry" out of basic training saying alright he's going to Gitmo. If I had to make an educated guess, I'd bet that there was a lot to the taxi driver situation that me and you do not know about and probably never will know about because it will remain classified.

It doesn't add up. We recently let out a bunch of high level terrorists from Gitmo, yet we are keeping these two clowns? Whether if they were couriers or actual members I do not know. But the government has to have a good reason for them still to be locked down.

"What are you cacklin' hens cluckin' about?!?!"

"Is that him?!? With the sombrero on?!?"