Originally Posted By: NickyWhip
And let's be honest. Scott just took the good parts of those sentencing memos that any one of us were looking for and summarized them.

You should be thanking him for doing you a favor and making you read less. Ungratefuls. Santa Claus don't like that shit.

Nicky, come on man, really? Your bashing a guy for no reason because he's stating through an article what he feels is going on based off of people he has spoken with. Our opinions are all equal (To an extent).

We are talking about the mafia, not politics. So what if he's right and your wrong about the menial rank or importance of one individual? Or vice versa? Let's say he's wrong (Don't take that the wrong way Scott), are you gonna tell your grand children that one time on GBB forum you proved a guy wrong? You know how that conversation is gonna go?

"Come here little Johnny, let me tell ya bout that one time back in the 2010's when I got myself into a bar fight of epic proportions on GBB. Guy from yonder said that so and so was a soldier. I said "Listen here fella, I'm not havin' none of that there nonsense today the guy is a damn associate!" And guess what? He was an associate. It was like a knockout punch young'un, one of them one and dones"

".....Grandpa, what's the mafia?"

I understand guys losing their cool on the politics and current affair threads in the general discussion area, but this is kinda dumb. We are lucky enough to have a guy that has proven himself, authored books on the mob, and STILL give up his time to post articles he writes on here.

Yet when a guy like The Arm was here before he or she was proved wrong, guys were lining up to ask questions and get autographs rolleyes

"What are you cacklin' hens cluckin' about?!?!"

"Is that him?!? With the sombrero on?!?"