Originally Posted By: Dwalin2011
This conflict seems to be even worse than the wars over Chicago and Artie Nigro on RealDeal 1 or 2 years ago.
But why did he say in that deleted post he wasn't Jewish? Is he German maybe? Lieber is a German name.
I still can't get it how people differentiate between the 2. For example, when I asked somebody whether Katzenberg (in that case I was talking about the gangster Jacob Katzenberg) was a Jewish or German name, they immediately said "Jewish". How the hell do people recognize the difference? Katzenberg means "cat mountain" in German, Weiss means "white" etc.

my grandparents were both born in Germany they immigrated here in 1893, so im half german on my fathers side, I have a german last name but, you are right german or jewish sound and look the same most times, however, the difference is not the names but, the religion, im a gentile, and have german ancestry on my fathers side. many names like mine are german with no jewish blood.

Last edited by Binnie_Coll; 01/24/15 05:59 PM.

" watch what you say around this guy, he's got a big mouth" sam giancana to an outfit soldier about frank Sinatra. [ from the book "my way"