Originally Posted By: Joerusso
Pozzaboy, I am a guy Boston guy born and raised in the north end and still around, with a VERY interesting family ties to say the least. I was wondering if you knew what guy or if the guy was a connected guy, street guy ? what part of bronx your from ? I see your very informative and in tact with your information that you input on this here form. And I learn from you about New York as I intended to do when I first joined this site. I appreciate your knowledge

I grew up on 187th and Hoffman. Chazz grew up on 187th and Cambreleng. It's like a hundred yards lol. So I'm originally from Belmont (which is the technical real estate term for the Arthur Avenue/Little Italy section of the Bronx).

Today we split our time between Throggs Neck/Country Club (the easternmost and most suburban area of the Bronx), and Delray Beach, Florida.

As far as the guy from the North End who sued Chazz, it's a matter of public record. If I can find a link on a public webpage, I'll put it up. If not, I'll pm you later this week because right now I have my pm disabled because there are too many stalkers and trolls here lately.

And thanks for the compliment. I post what I know about, and try not to speculate about what I don't know about smile.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.