Anyone know when part 2 is going to be put up online to watch? Really wish it was just on mikey scars.. I don't care to hear from ego maniac alite or that fat fuck previte. I hate that guy.. From crooked cop to wannabe wiseguy, all he does is brag. Hate him..
Like I said scars comes off a lot more believable I think mainly because he doesn't think he's a tough guy, and also doesn't talk himself up.. Which makes him seem more credible..

I think the reason he flipped is because he isn't a tough guy and was scared little nicky wanted him dead..I know scars came up under paulie zack.I think mikey scars would have made a good skipper if he wasnt a pussy I've heard.he wined his way out off hitting frank hydell and he hated the little guy because nicky treated him like a faker. I think it started to fall apart for mikey when junior was boss and mike fucked blaise and lenny on trucking business.lenny fucking smacked him like a girl not a week after he got his button. Pretty embarrassing... But what can you do.. Nothing really. Kind of like the trucchio situation