Cops are in a good position to steal. They are not watched they do the watching.

Security guards steal like a bastard.

Anyone you hire to do a service in your home could rob you. Especially if it is a one time service. Like the guys that steam clean your carpets. smile

These are the reasons people don't steal. Things are locked that does not stop a real thief.

Second their afraid of getting caught stealing. Real thieves think they will never get caught. Plus it's fun to steal.

When my friend Donnie was still alive. They were throwing the tenements down where we lived in east Harlem.

Not everyone moves out of the building all at once. Some people stay to the last minute for a lot of reasons.

So while the people are working who are still living in the building. You pull up in a truck and park in front of the building. People think it is just another tenant moving out of the building.

Then the thieves go in with some tools.

Tenement apartments face each other. So you go in one of the vacant apartments. Then with a sledge you break through the wall and get into the other apartment through the hole.

Then you unlock their front door and completely clear out the place.

Then when the building is abandoned. Before they through it down you steal the heating oil that is left in the building and sell it to a heating oil company at a discount to them.

Rob a house on the top floor. Get out through the roof and out another building. Get away with it you will definitely rob the same house again. My friend robed a Capo's apartment like that. Capo found out who it was. My friend was murdered. He called me up and told me he was worried about it a little. Then he gives me a gun and asks me to shoot anyone that try's to get it. What are friends for? So while I am guarding the door. He starts to shoot up with heroin.

That is how I first found out he started using. Then he throws up on his second hand couch.

Last edited by Footreads; 05/06/15 04:39 AM.

only the unloved hate