Originally Posted By: getthesenets
Originally Posted By: TheKillingJoke

A few years back me and a couple of friends went on a trip to London (a friend of mine has family living over there). We were in a shopping street and me and two others went inside a store, while there were two of us that wanted to stay outside to smoke a cigarette. All of the sudden, when the three of us walked back out of the store, we saw that there were two Bangladeshis attempting to mug the other two friends that waited outside the store. One of them even pulled out the most pathetic knife I've ever seen in my entire life. A friend of mine, apparently unaware of the dangers, immediately ran to the guy with the knife and smashed him in the side of his face pummeling him to the ground. Thankfully, a security guard, a black Jamaican man, also saw what happened and came to us. The two muggers took off and ran away, while the security guard called someone (don't think he called the police, I think he was calling other guards to look out for them). True story.

Sorry to hear that and glad none of your were hurt. And since nobody was hurt....we can joke about it.

Guy in your avatar didn't pull out a knife, but a gun in the same setting.

lol
Actually the knife the robber in that Crocodile Dundee movie pulls out is sophisticated in comparison with that laughable potato-peeler the mugger in London had with him lol