Hey, there's a few Aussies on this forum.

Today we're attempting to have an arrest warrant issued against the Australian Prime Minister, Tony Abbott. I'll let you know what happens with that one. We needs to find a JP (Justice of the Peace) with the balls to sign-off on the warrant.

We are screwing with the legal system and the judges. One judge recently said he wanted to "retire in 5 years with my pension", but he said what we're doing is gonna screw that plan.

I'm gonna say same things that non-Aussies won't understand, but I will tell you this: major corruption/political scandal is about to go down.

Why? Because all Australian courts (and numerous Australian government departments) are using FALSE ABNs to hide the fact that they operate fraudulently.

This is a big story. I have 29 years professional experience in the media and I am in the process of making a documentary film about this.

We also have an indigenous Australian tribe in Far Northern Queensland about to form their own separate government and police.

False ABNs? Start here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hvy2Jg3FF3M

Aussie politics = far more corrupt than Nghandreta.

The false ABNs are a major storm brewing.

Last edited by night_timer; 07/29/15 06:12 PM.

"It was all crap, right up to the moment he died" - an investigator's opinion - and epitaph - of John Holmes (Johnny Wadd)

"Drunk words are sober thoughts" - Anon.