Originally Posted By: mchang93
Originally Posted By: Serpiente
Originally Posted By: PHL_Mob
Originally Posted By: mchang93
Serp,handsome,PHL, mighty,spmob king,nicolas sure I'm forgetting a few, want to thank youse all for solid.info and opinions. Every discussion on SP/SJ crew is.informative and interesting because of what you all bring. Nice to learn from guys who are more informed on a subject I have always had interest in. Thanks again.

@mchang - absolutely buddy good to have another knowledgable poster like yourself in the mix as well...

Thanks guys but I anm just a guy that was born on Georgia ave.
But you other guys knowing about all the families and the past to boot ,now thats something...

As many times as I have been on Georgia, I have probably seen your house. I took a friend from the south to AC onetime. First time he had been out of his home town and for some reason he was obsessed with seeing scarfos place and getting a hooker. We saw Scarfo's, did some gambling, walked around, hit outlets and to his disappointment, no hooker for him. Have a lot of drinks at Ceasars then end up walking on MLK. As we pass a little cut and see two hookers crotched down pissing on street. I said to my buddy there's two freshing up for ya now. He abandoned idea after that.

@mchang93 if you were walking on MLK you probably walked right past Ocean Therapy and didnt even know it lol. Ocean Therapy is a hooker joint and its open 24/7 there have to be 5 or 6 more just like it all around the city. Serp I am sure you know where I am talking about.. Serp I grew up on Texas Ave. but I am much younger than you, from what I can gather (I will be turning 33 soon). I miss the old days buddy. I still own a bar/restaurant in Chelsea, you being a local I am sure you have probably been in and we have seen each other and don't even know it! lol thats the funny part about this site..I have been a reader for probably 4-5 years now even though this is my first post..