yeah I feel for people who actually have legitimate pain issues and really need pain management.. these people are put through hell because of all the fucking junkies who act injured just so they can get loaded out of their minds..ruining it for people who really need it daily to have a somewhat productive life cause of the pain..
like I said I don't take any of this stuff cause ive seen the affects first hand.. it ruins lives.. but I understand that there is people out there who are in real pain and don't abuse the shit.
I know someone who got 4 scripts last week.. 120 blues each one! that's fucking 480 blues in 4 days and theyre already gone.. its been like a week...I cant stand the person they sit there all day and act like they take that many cause they have "pain" when the kid has never had anything wrong with him in his life. he fucking has a fake mri for god sake.. I saw him the other day and within a 5 hour period he already took 24 blues in that time period.. talk about someone in need of serious help.
sorry for the rant