Yeah my bro has been there for over 10 years now

I'm a PSU grad so Texas az is the best IMO but as you know there are 20 other bars that are good , wicked wolf is good too

I was at TXS Az for the PSU vs ru game and the place was rocking at 4pm for an 8pm game and I mean rocking . Txs az is a PSU bar and the bar next door was the RU bar so that area right outside the path was nuts

I actually like RU but after getting into at least 5 near fights last year at queens and near the stadium I must admit it was nice to dominate them this year as last year the RU college kids were obnoxious . I admit , I wore my PSU jersey and I fully expect the usual banter but please don't make it personal and please don't go after my younger brother . I played CFB so I was too big for them but what an obnoxious bunch , they clearly don't get big time CFB football yet

However it's awesome they joined the B10 as now CFB fans will see some good teams in MI , OSU, PSU, Neb etc . Nearby . The one thing the NYC area has been sorley missing is some big time CFB and finally it's here and pretty cool

Last years pin stripe bowl with PSU vs BC at Yankee stadium was awesome too