I don't think Narducci has to be told that Merlino barely escaped a mob war with his life thanks to his main opposition going to prison on racketeering charges. And the Turras situation was by no means a "war".

I don't necessarily disbelieve what Scott is writing, it just all seems like things he's said before. We heard in one of his old articles about guys being made, and one of them was made to appease Narducci as the guy was under him. We've heard about Borgesi and him being on the outs, but this is the first time we've heard about this crew of his. And it's possible to get tied in like that after two years of prison, others have done it, Natale for example. Guys connections don't just dry up because they went to the can, some of those connections are still there evene after they come home. We've heard about Joe Pung and all of that, if this stuff is all true, it's mindboggling to me how no one has been killed or shot at yet with all these factions being at each others necks.

In unrelated news...Cowboy George Martorano has a youtube channel discussing his experiences in prison.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eshFCxKWFH4

Last edited by SinatraClub; 11/25/15 11:12 AM.