Originally Posted By: furio_from_naples
Originally Posted By: Alfa Romeo
Originally Posted By: furio_from_naples
why the colombos that are reduced to less 100 made men don't make a new boss like the gambinos with cefalù,the luccheses with crea and bonannos with mancuso ?

Why the capos fear ? the persicos on the streets ? why the capos don't say "the snake and allie boy are done,now the boss is ... ?

They can't. They can't because drugs are probably involved, along with the cartels in this country that are likely supporting the leadership of the present administration. Why would a cartel support you to take over when they got a guy who's already locked down and who can never flip on them?

what are you saying ? the drug cartels don't need the colombos help ? are just strong itselfs.

What I mean is that the Colombo administration is probably more a narcotics operation more than anything else, and anyone wanting to take over the reigns is really planning on toppling that whole blood related family for ownership and participation in some sort of very lucrative narcotics enterprise involving very large sums of money. To do that, everyone the present administration imports from, and distributes to, must approve of the coup. I don't see that happening. The other participants are happy at least one prominent member of their operation can no longer be threatened by RICO or Rockefeller Drug laws....because he's already locked down. In other words, he won't flip.

This is a thread began by a speculative question. That's my speculation.

"For us, rubbin'out a Mustache was just like makin' way for a new building, like we was in the construction business."