Originally Posted By: VirgilS
I was incarcerated at FCI MCKean at the time. Also I worked out with a group of guys from Pittsburgh that were involved in the situation.

A matter of fact the same issue spilled over to an altercation at FCI Loretto (low) a beef between Chuckie Porter and another Pittsburgh guy named Joe Scoleri

. Chuckie felt like Joe Scoleri sided with the NY guys over his people the Pittsburgh guys and sort of jumped on him at first sight. The outcome ended up being Porter getting through in the hole by SIS and shipped to Cumberland and Scoleri being left on the compound.

Scoleri was such a mob hump he could have been casted for mob wives today. Lol. Porter tried to tell the guards they were wrestling in fun but they didn't buy it. What's odd is porter got a shot and transferred while Joe never saw the home and returned to the pound.

Source-I was at and finished my bid at Loretto.

One of your first posts and you were around Gene Gotti and Pittsburgh wiseguys 20 years ago with a nice story to tell? I like the nervous lol kid, but try a little harder with your next identity.

You cant be any older than 16.

whistle