he also left the family in turmoil when natale flipped and joey and his guys got indicted the family was a mess because of joeys antics several bookies flipped because joey was betting into there books and the way he treated tony scadfi no suprise he flipped either Joey had nothing to do with the rebuilding Ligambi deserves credit for stabilizing that family alot more credit that merlino

Do i think joey has had some accomplishments yes i do how he has lasted this long without the feds getting him for those murders and that inner circle has never flipped thats impressive but do i think he is a good boss? well his past to me says no ligambi is the reason that family stabilized nothing to do with joey when that family began to rebuild joey was in prison says alot. Joey is greedy look at what he did in the 90s look at how be treated other mobsters he was betting into johnny chang and steve mazzones books his own top guys he is a degenerate gambler and whenever he is around there is trouble people have always tried to impress him

Joey held power from 1999-2011 in prison its still running things sure it is impressive but it does not take away the fact he has spent more time as boss in prison than on the streets and that as a boss of a family is nothing something which is good for the family and i predict joey will be in prison anyway two years from now could be wrong but it is coming

he has had some accomplishments but comparing him to the chin? he is not even near that league

Not connected with scott or anyone at gangsterreport

Sorry for the confusion