Originally Posted By: CleanBandit
SoCalGangs, I never said that they'll surpass EME. I just said that a unified "clique", such as EME, on a State level(and that went for any State that MS13 has presence in) is possible.

And the war between EME and any cartel is never going to happen. There were several Carnales in the past who worked for the cartels, some are still working hand in hand with them. Some even allow cartels to take over their entire neighborhoods for the part of the profits.

that wasnt directed towards you. Just speaking in general for anyone who thinks MS13 will become so powerful.
Highly unlikely.

In LA, MS 13 is just another gang. They're not more feared than anyone else.

They do have cliques all over the nation so it makes sense that they can have connections all over that work together in some capacity. But I can't imagine them being as powerful as Eme and for sure they won't reach 1930s LCN status.

I agree that Eme works with the cartels somewhat. As of right now there's no beef between the two. Some Carnales have ordered their crews to not tax "piasas" selling dope in their hoods. Normally street gangs will tax drug dealers within their territory but some piasas get a pass. Also in the county jails the Surenos help protect the piasas. There's an agreement of some sorts between the two.

I'd be interested what, if any, connection the Nortenos have to the cartels. Surenos have been going out of their way to help and protect them.

Last edited by SoCalGangs; 06/19/16 03:42 PM.