Originally Posted By: getthesenets
Binnie,

Did you ever hear the disco Beethoven song? yes, disco.

A Fifth of Beethoven?

"Strange Fruit" will in fact make most people shed a tear. I heard the song when I was a kid, not knowing what it was about, and was scared by the way it sounded. Was saddened when, as a teen, I found out what she was singing about. People who did those things were worse than Isis. They staged lynchings with their women and kids around.

gets, I was in the deep south 1959-60, segregation every where, you cant believe the fear the black people lived with daily, the kkk ran the south... cops, judges, mayors, congressmen, senators, all in cahoots with the klan, was taking a bus to Georgia from L,A. stopped in dallas at a bus stop. went in a joint to get a sandwich, black guy followed me in,
man told him. " get out of my place boy, or ill have the klan yank you off that bus" dallas 1959........... true story, saw a lot of brutality.

funny thing. blacks in louisana consider david duke the old klan.... he don't bother them, they consider Donald trump the new klan........ he bothers them.

" watch what you say around this guy, he's got a big mouth" sam giancana to an outfit soldier about frank Sinatra. [ from the book "my way"