I don't like mayo or white vinegar, but I gotta say, any other kind of vinegar is awesome... red wine vinegar, balsamic, white grape, plum, whatever it be. I love it in salads, and if I'm making a sandwich, I even put it on the bread.

I love mustard (whether it's plain French's, or other kinds of deli mustard); and in regards to capers, I'm indifferent. Probably more on the "like it" end of the spectrum, but I could live without them, too.

Here's what I don't understand: Caviar!! What is the deal here? God forbid if you get some on your hand, it smells all day, even if you wash it. I love creme fraiche, just not the caviar. The only time I can tolerate caviar (but still don't see the point) is when they put the tiny eggs around the outside of a sushi roll, like instead of sesame seeds. I don't understand what people like about it. I'm the only person in my family (even extended family!) who doesn't like it, and they all think I'm a nut... and the worst is when you get invited somewhere, and you have to have it, or else it's rude. :rolleyes: