GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 284 guests, and 2 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
Happy birthday VanillaLimeCoke.
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,983
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,286
Hollander 24,830
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,554
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,535
Posts1,062,653
Members10,349
Most Online1,100
Jun 10th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Re: hillary and bill [Re: Binnie_Coll] #892745
09/03/16 08:07 PM
09/03/16 08:07 PM
Green Grove Retirement Communi...
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Yeah, another person who "doesn't care" about this election, yet has a million things to say about it, chief among them that both Trump and Hillary are bad, and the U.S. is screwed no matter what. And, like everyone else who says this, you're wrong. We're not screwed no matter what. Hillary Clinton is a far better candidate.

Last edited by OakAsFan; 09/03/16 08:19 PM.

"...the successful annihilation of organized crime's subculture in America would rock the 'legitimate' world's foundation, which would ultimately force fundamental social changes and redistributions of wealth and power in this country. Meyer Lansky's dream was to bond the two worlds together so that one could not survive without the other." - Dan E. Moldea
Re: hillary and bill [Re: Binnie_Coll] #892748
09/03/16 08:29 PM
09/03/16 08:29 PM
G
gangstereport Offline
Underboss
gangstereport  Offline
G
Underboss
reread what i said never said i dident care about the election i said i dont care what there domestic policies are. I do have an interest in the election because of the power the US has

I dont know how me having a different opinion to Clinton supporters helps when i dont live in the US i dont really care. Her having a heart? i dont know what she has been doing in the US but most people outside of the US think she is a [BadWord] she has caused us mass problems and when she causes another war where thousands will die she will be a great person then of course in the bubble some of you guys in the US live in you wont notice that nor will you care i blame alot of the problems in Europe and Middle East on this last obama/clinton/john kerry administration i dont know if i can believe not many good people are politicians obama had some morals but he was caused alot of trouble in the world not all his fault though he got unlucky and was just out of his depth

also you said obama improved the US not denying that i dont live there but i thought congress blocked 90% of what he wanted to do so did he really do much? i dont know i could be wrong i dont live in the US

Trump i agree he is a fucking idiot my opinion from a outsider someone who does not live in the US is that clinton or trump both will be bad news for the rest of the world

Not connected with scott or anyone at gangsterreport

Sorry for the confusion
Re: hillary and bill [Re: Binnie_Coll] #892752
09/03/16 08:50 PM
09/03/16 08:50 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Why do all of these extra long posts about the election begin with "I don't care"?

"...the successful annihilation of organized crime's subculture in America would rock the 'legitimate' world's foundation, which would ultimately force fundamental social changes and redistributions of wealth and power in this country. Meyer Lansky's dream was to bond the two worlds together so that one could not survive without the other." - Dan E. Moldea
Re: hillary and bill [Re: Binnie_Coll] #892755
09/03/16 09:22 PM
09/03/16 09:22 PM
G
gangstereport Offline
Underboss
gangstereport  Offline
G
Underboss
now i just think your a fucking idiot read what i said my last post started with me saying i did have an interest in the election for reasons i stated

Actually read my posts aswell because i dont think you have your just chatting shit instead of actually replying to my posts because you dont like what i said about that clinton pathetic really

but its pointless arguing with people like you because you will just twist what i say and not actually answer my posts

Sorry for the confusion
Re: hillary and bill [Re: gangstereport] #892757
09/03/16 09:51 PM
09/03/16 09:51 PM
S
SoCalGangs Offline
Underboss
SoCalGangs  Offline
S
Underboss
Originally Posted By: gangstereport
now i just think your a fucking idiot read what i said my last post started with me saying i did have an interest in the election for reasons i stated

Actually read my posts aswell because i dont think you have your just chatting shit instead of actually replying to my posts because you dont like what i said about that clinton pathetic really

but its pointless arguing with people like you because you will just twist what i say and not actually answer my posts

Right on, I agree with most of what you say on foreign policy issues.

Oak views everything through a super hyper partisan lens, and likes to misrepresent other people's position. It's fascinating to actually come across someone like that though.

There's a reason even some neo con war Hawks talk about supporting Clinton and hate Trump more. It isn't because of Trumps domestic policy, because they could careless about that. It's because he isn't pro war enough for the republican establishment. Which is crazy.

It actually isn't clear that Clinton is the better candidate. I won't be cheering election night no matter who wins.

Last edited by SoCalGangs; 09/03/16 09:52 PM.
Re: hillary and bill [Re: Binnie_Coll] #892758
09/03/16 09:57 PM
09/03/16 09:57 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
lol. The super hyper hatred of Hillary Clinton by people pretending to not care about the election is as super hyper partisan as anything you'll ever hear.

Re: hillary and bill [Re: Binnie_Coll] #892760
09/03/16 10:21 PM
09/03/16 10:21 PM
S
SoCalGangs Offline
Underboss
SoCalGangs  Offline
S
Underboss
Always misrepresenting other people's views and positions.

Nobody here ever said they don't care about the election but I guess you'll keep saying it over and over anyway. Have fun.

Re: hillary and bill [Re: gangstereport] #892761
09/03/16 10:29 PM
09/03/16 10:29 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss

Thanks for sharing your personal opinion of me. It means a lot.

Anyhow, you did say you didn't care. You said it twice.

But dont' worry, you and SoCal don't have to tell me you actually do care. I already know you guys do. And I already know who you guys want to win. The person that's obviously not going to win, which is why you're both so defensive.

Re: hillary and bill [Re: Binnie_Coll] #892762
09/03/16 10:32 PM
09/03/16 10:32 PM
S
SoCalGangs Offline
Underboss
SoCalGangs  Offline
S
Underboss
Remember what I said before Oak? You think you can read people's minds. I was spot on with that wasn't I?

Lol

Re: hillary and bill [Re: Binnie_Coll] #892763
09/03/16 10:35 PM
09/03/16 10:35 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
It's not my mind reading ability that's glaring, it's your transparency.

Re: hillary and bill [Re: SoCalGangs] #892764
09/03/16 10:44 PM
09/03/16 10:44 PM
G
gangstereport Offline
Underboss
gangstereport  Offline
G
Underboss
Originally Posted By: SoCalGangs

Oak views everything through a super hyper partisan lens, and likes to misrepresent other people's position. It's fascinating to actually come across someone like that though.

There's a reason even some neo con war Hawks talk about supporting Clinton and hate Trump more. It isn't because of Trumps domestic policy, because they could careless about that. It's because he isn't pro war enough for the republican establishment. Which is crazy.

It actually isn't clear that Clinton is the better candidate. I won't be cheering election night no matter who wins.

This pro war view that alot of politicians have in the US i cant understand history tell us that whenever the US have tried to intervene it has ended up in a disaster from Vietnam in the 70s to Iraq early 2000s. Libya another disaster that was again US getting involved supporting groups who overthrew the government now look that country is fucked 8 different groups running the country and millions of refugees.The republicans always seem to be very pro war which i cant understand you think Iraq would have taught them a lesson its this bubble alot of US politicians live in they think they know the answers to everything and instead of doing good they just cause trouble alot of hypocrites aswell.

Trumps plans wont work putting troops into Iraq is pointless sure ISIS will get pushed out alot quicker but then what you have tens of thousands of soldiers studk in a country where the people hate the US and you cant allow countries like Iraq to be depdant on the US under Saddam dictator yes but Iraq was able to look after itself but now look it cant survive without US if the west as soon as the US and UK left terrorist groups like ISIS took territory and the Iraqi army today is so shit that if the west had not started doing airstrikes ISIS would have probably taken the whole of Iraq. These countries need to sort there own problems out otherwise every time the west leaves groups like ISIS will attack.

His comments on South Korea are dumb the US is not protecting them because they are kind people look at all those african countries that have wars going on people getting slaughtered there but US is not there why? no benefits for the US alot of hypocrites these politicans they are doing it for there own reasons trade, stopping communism and limiting Chinas influence are the reasons the US helps the south trump saying south should pay for protection is ridiculous its not like the US are doing it for nothing.

I do agree with him on Nato to a certain degree it is overfunded and i dont think it is useful in this day and age. Those exercises they are doing in Eastern Europe are wrong aswell just causing tensions to rise with Russia. US does need to start working with Russia than against it but it wont happen even if trump wins he will get played by putin he will be out of his depth sad state.

I am watching this election with interest i am not going to be happy about either candidate but too late now i just hope they dont do too much damage i was hoping a moderate would be voted in

Last edited by gangstereport; 09/03/16 10:51 PM.

Sorry for the confusion
Re: hillary and bill [Re: OakAsFan] #892766
09/03/16 10:49 PM
09/03/16 10:49 PM
G
gangstereport Offline
Underboss
gangstereport  Offline
G
Underboss
actually if i had to choose between trump or clinton i would vote Clinton lucky for me i dont live in the US

i have said in all my posts that i am interested as European in US foreign policy not there domestic why would I?

Sorry for the confusion
Re: hillary and bill [Re: Binnie_Coll] #892767
09/03/16 10:51 PM
09/03/16 10:51 PM
getthesenets Offline
Underboss
getthesenets  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Binnie_Coll
gets,,,
think trump--- running for prez,could have been set up by the Clintons, he was all for them in 2008, and before. remember trump has always been a democrat, he talked to bill Clinton before he decided to run. maybe it goes deeper than you think.

Binnie,

yeah, I have no proof. Neutralizing Christie was the big victory. Christie was such a favorite to win the nom. in 2016, that I heard that he let Romney know in '12 that he didn't want to be his VP running mate.

I think the weak field of candidates for '16 was more indication that the race was Christie's to lose.Things played out well for Trump. In other years, he would have gotten laughed out of the building.

I put NOTHING past the Clintons. They are expert politicians.Not only are they behind Trump's rise(possibly) but when the Trump phase ends, several of the Rep.s who threw support behind him will have to own up to that in future elections.

Think of who Clinton beat to get the Dem. nomination and who she is projected to beat to win the Presidency. It reads like an NCAA tourney bracket where the number one seed has to beat a junior college and a clown college to win the title.

Re: hillary and bill [Re: Binnie_Coll] #892768
09/03/16 10:56 PM
09/03/16 10:56 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
I can buy that, GR. And, after reading more of your comments, I'm more inclined to think you mean what you say when you criticize Trump and Clinton. You just have to understand that in this country, a lot of Trump supporters try to pretend they're just disinterested in the process, that Hillary and Trump are equally as bad, and of course that's total bullshit. For one, Hillary Clinton is not as bad as Donald Trump. Not even close. And secondly, they obviously do care. They list dozens of serious criticisms about Hillary Clinton, then say that Trump is just "stupid", or something, thinking this somehow passes for a bipartisan view. I apologize for lumping you into this crowd. You clearly have a global approach to this election, and I appreciate reading it.

Re: hillary and bill [Re: Binnie_Coll] #892769
09/03/16 10:59 PM
09/03/16 10:59 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
I like that theory, Nets, that the Clinton's planted Trump into the GOP primary so that the path to victory would be easy. I think the Democrats should do that with Trump every election from here on out.

Re: hillary and bill [Re: OakAsFan] #892770
09/03/16 11:04 PM
09/03/16 11:04 PM
getthesenets Offline
Underboss
getthesenets  Offline
Underboss
Oak,

not so much a plant, because who could have predicted the way Americans responded to him?

But maybe once he got momentum, helping his campaign in various ways.

Clintons play chess against checkers players.

Re: hillary and bill [Re: gangstereport] #892775
09/03/16 11:46 PM
09/03/16 11:46 PM
S
SoCalGangs Offline
Underboss
SoCalGangs  Offline
S
Underboss
Originally Posted By: SoCalGangs

This pro war view that alot of politicians have in the US i cant understand history tell us that whenever the US have tried to intervene it has ended up in a disaster from Vietnam in the 70s to Iraq early 2000s. Libya another disaster that was again US getting involved supporting groups who overthrew the government now look that country is fucked 8 different groups running the country and millions of refugees.The republicans always seem to be very pro war which i cant understand you think Iraq would have taught them a lesson its this bubble alot of US politicians live in they think they know the answers to everything and instead of doing good they just cause trouble alot of hypocrites aswell.

Trumps plans wont work putting troops into Iraq is pointless sure ISIS will get pushed out alot quicker but then what you have tens of thousands of soldiers studk in a country where the people hate the US and you cant allow countries like Iraq to be depdant on the US under Saddam dictator yes but Iraq was able to look after itself but now look it cant survive without US if the west as soon as the US and UK left terrorist groups like ISIS took territory and the Iraqi army today is so shit that if the west had not started doing airstrikes ISIS would have probably taken the whole of Iraq. These countries need to sort there own problems out otherwise every time the west leaves groups like ISIS will attack.

His comments on South Korea are dumb the US is not protecting them because they are kind people look at all those african countries that have wars going on people getting slaughtered there but US is not there why? no benefits for the US alot of hypocrites these politicans they are doing it for there own reasons trade, stopping communism and limiting Chinas influence are the reasons the US helps the south trump saying south should pay for protection is ridiculous its not like the US are doing it for nothing.

I do agree with him on Nato to a certain degree it is overfunded and i dont think it is useful in this day and age. Those exercises they are doing in Eastern Europe are wrong aswell just causing tensions to rise with Russia. US does need to start working with Russia than against it but it wont happen even if trump wins he will get played by putin he will be out of his depth sad state.

I am watching this election with interest i am not going to be happy about either candidate but too late now i just hope they dont do too much damage i was hoping a moderate would be voted in

You're preaching to the choir with me and foreign policy. Generally I root for the more antiwar candidate or less interventionist candidate. War and military intervention is the most important issue and since I usually hate both parties domestic plans, I believe foreign policy is where the greatest difference will be made. It's just that this time around it isn't so clear, as let's say Obama vs. McCain or Romney. Obama ran as a WAY better candidate back in 07-08 than Hillary Clinton ever has or could. And despite what Oak thinks, I would NEVER support or endorse a candidate that not only supports but enthusiastically supports torture.(Trump). The only good things about him is he's pissing off the republican establishment, and he criticizes the war in Iraq while running as republican while crushing Jeb Bush in the primaries.

Re: hillary and bill [Re: OakAsFan] #892780
09/04/16 01:41 AM
09/04/16 01:41 AM
OC, CA
Faithful1 Offline
Underboss
Faithful1  Offline
Underboss
OC, CA
Originally Posted By: OakAsFan
I like that theory, Nets, that the Clinton's planted Trump into the GOP primary so that the path to victory would be easy. I think the Democrats should do that with Trump every election from here on out.

Then you are clearly in favor of corruption, because that would be a totally corrupt, underhanded and deceitful thing to do. I don't think that's the case, but the fact that you favor such evil says more about you than the candidate you favor.

Re: hillary and bill [Re: Faithful1] #892782
09/04/16 02:28 AM
09/04/16 02:28 AM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Originally Posted By: Faithful1

Then you are clearly in favor of corruption, because that would be a totally corrupt, underhanded and deceitful thing to do. I don't think that's the case, but the fact that you favor such evil says more about you than the candidate you favor.

Yup. Anyone who is voting for Hillary obviously couldn't care less about corruption. Of course, it's no surprise when you see many of the kinds of people that are voting for her. People can say what they want about Trump but when they then turn around and vote for Hillary - who is absolutely the worse of the two - they lose all credibility.

Last edited by IvyLeague; 09/04/16 02:29 AM.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.
Re: hillary and bill [Re: Faithful1] #892810
09/04/16 02:04 PM
09/04/16 02:04 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Faithful1

Wanting to keep Republicans out of the white house by any means necessary only shows a deep care for the country, and a knowledge of its history.

Re: hillary and bill [Re: IvyLeague] #892812
09/04/16 02:09 PM
09/04/16 02:09 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
People can say what they want about Trump but when they then turn around and vote for Hillary - who is absolutely the worse of the two -

No.

That's not true, at all, actually.

Hillary Clinton is not worse than Donald Trump, at anything.

In fact, if Hillary Clinton went into the business world, she would be more successful than Donald Trump. And she would do it without a father's rich friends to bail her out every time she goes belly up, like Donald Trump has.

Hillary Clinton is better than Donald Trump at every single thing on the planet. She's genetically better. She's cut from a better cloth. It's just one of many reasons she's destroying him in this election.

Last edited by OakAsFan; 09/04/16 02:10 PM.

Re: hillary and bill [Re: Binnie_Coll] #892818
09/04/16 03:07 PM
09/04/16 03:07 PM
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline OP
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline OP
Underboss
far, northwest
fox news is making trump
this is an example of far right bias right in your face, not only does Hannity, o'reilly, and company manufacture facts, but they are at the point of total absurdidy, example... o'reilly statement, "slaves were well fed" Hannity screaming that Hillary has health problems, that don't exist.
and refusing to disavow far rightists who say "Hillary should be shot for treason" these guys and this network scandals [ ailes
sexual groping } are coming undone, they can't talk sense anymore, I feel they [fox comentators] are really going off the rails.

typical republican reactionaires.

" watch what you say around this guy, he's got a big mouth" sam giancana to an outfit soldier about frank Sinatra. [ from the book "my way"
Re: hillary and bill [Re: Binnie_Coll] #892821
09/04/16 03:13 PM
09/04/16 03:13 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
I've noticed they're backing off the health issues strategy. Wonder what silly thing it will be next. I'm seeing some headlines about Whitewater. Good grief. These poor guys just won't quit.

Re: hillary and bill [Re: Binnie_Coll] #892824
09/04/16 03:39 PM
09/04/16 03:39 PM
getthesenets Offline
Underboss
getthesenets  Offline
Underboss
@Binnie,

Fox news was created simply to fill a niche.I'm not sure that any of the on air people believe the copy they read or the editorials that they allegedly write anymore than any cable news person does.
I watched segments on msnbc and fox earlier this weekend and depending on the slant of the guest....the host would either allow the person to speak or abruptly cut them off mid sentence and ask them another question.

Fox on air talent and their shenanigans become more extreme when there is a candidate that they are promoting that they can't honestly support with a straight face.Like Trump now or like Sarah Palin years ago. That's when they break out the clown suits and do the entire 3 ring circus. It's a distraction, and it works for the their viewers.
Can't blame them, though. What are they gonna do? Try to logically explain to the public why a novice politician is suited to be POTUS?

Re: hillary and bill [Re: Binnie_Coll] #892857
09/04/16 10:43 PM
09/04/16 10:43 PM
OC, CA
Faithful1 Offline
Underboss
Faithful1  Offline
Underboss
OC, CA
Originally Posted By: Binnie_Coll
fox news is making trump
this is an example of far right bias right in your face, not only does Hannity, o'reilly, and company manufacture facts, but they are at the point of total absurdidy, example... o'reilly statement, "slaves were well fed" Hannity screaming that Hillary has health problems, that don't exist.
and refusing to disavow far rightists who say "Hillary should be shot for treason" these guys and this network scandals [ ailes
sexual groping } are coming undone, they can't talk sense anymore, I feel they [fox comentators] are really going off the rails.

typical republican reactionaires.

Fox News started as an alternative to the Far Left Democrat reactionaries at MSNBC and the Left-wing CNN, ABC, CBS and NBC. So its market were viewers tired of the Left-wing bias at those other networks. Sometime last years CNN and Fox started putting Trump on all the time because he drove up the ratings. When Megyn Kelly challenged and criticized him, her ratings declined. O'Reilly had him on all the time because they were personal friends. I think Hannity was for Cruz originally, but he started having Trump on more and Cruz complained about it and had some sort of falling out.

As for FOX disavowing those who say "Hillary should be shot for treason," are you sure about that? I only watch FOX and CNN when I'm at the gym doing cardio, so can't say I watch all that much, but to me it seems unlikely that the hosts at FOX wouldn't disavow such people. "Hillary for prison" people, that's a different story. Are you sure you don't mean the "Hillary for prison" people? And by the way, I seem to recall Far Leftist Vincent Bugliosi and a few others on CNN promoting George W. Bush being executed, but not sure if any of the networks disavowed him. Before that, I remember a bunch of loony leftist being overjoyed when Reagan was shot.

O'Reilly isn't known for his scholarship, and he uses his show to sell his books co-written by a California high school teacher. I did manage to watch him debate George Will on YouTube after Will criticized his book as bad history. O'Reilly started yelling at Will, "You're a hack!" O'Reilly totally lost his mind. I had to admire Will for having the guts to face that bully. O'Reilly is an arrogant prick who thinks he knows more than he really does. That's where that "slaves were well fed" comment comes in. He probably figured they were well-fed since it doesn't make sense that a slave owner would starve his slaves. The reality is that there's a huge gap between starving and well-fed. Often they were given just enough to not starve, but it doesn't mean they weren't hungry.

Last edited by Faithful1; 09/04/16 10:46 PM.
Re: hillary and bill [Re: Binnie_Coll] #892858
09/04/16 10:51 PM
09/04/16 10:51 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Far left reactionaries?

Re: hillary and bill [Re: Binnie_Coll] #892860
09/04/16 10:59 PM
09/04/16 10:59 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

It's annoying how liberals bitch and moan about Fox News without realizing the entire reason for it, as well as conservative talk radio, was because conservatives were tired of the blatant liberal bias across the majority of the media. They never minded the bias as long as it was going their way. But it was that liberal bias that first turned the news into what it's become today, ie not simply reporting the facts in an objective manner but reporting (or not reporting) things based on a social/political slant.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.
Re: hillary and bill [Re: Binnie_Coll] #892861
09/04/16 11:06 PM
09/04/16 11:06 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
No, the reason for FoxNews and right wing radio is that Reagan ended the Fairness Doctrine in 1987, which opened up the flood gates to the craziness that goes over those airwaves.

Re: hillary and bill [Re: OakAsFan] #892862
09/04/16 11:09 PM
09/04/16 11:09 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
People can say what they want about Trump but when they then turn around and vote for Hillary - who is absolutely the worse of the two -

No.

That's not true, at all, actually.

Hillary Clinton is not worse than Donald Trump, at anything.

In fact, if Hillary Clinton went into the business world, she would be more successful than Donald Trump. And she would do it without a father's rich friends to bail her out every time she goes belly up, like Donald Trump has.

Hillary Clinton is better than Donald Trump at every single thing on the planet. She's genetically better. She's cut from a better cloth. It's just one of many reasons she's destroying him in this election.

It's like you're the only one on this board who doesn't realize how full of crap you are. Faithful gave you a huge list (by no means exhaustive) of things that are wrong with Hillary and make her unworthy of the presidency. For all that Trump lacks, his history doesn't even come close to hers. But you ignore Hillary's record and don't even acknowledge it because you don't care. It's enough that she's a liberal Democrat like yourself. I mean, how clueless and ignorant does one have to be to actually ask if the Clintons have become corrupted? It's why I generally don't even respond to you anymore. Waste of time.

Re: hillary and bill [Re: Binnie_Coll] #892863
09/04/16 11:18 PM
09/04/16 11:18 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
As has been established long ago on this forum and elsewhere, there is nothing in Hillary Clinton's history that makes her even close to being as bad as Trump. There could be a photo of Hillary Clinton and Colin Kaepernick slamming mojitos at a Kanye West show, and she's still a more qualified candidate than Donald Trump. Donald Trump might be the worst candidate for the presidency in the country's history. There's still rumors of him dropping out. Imagine how funny that would be.

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull