I was brought up a Catholic, but I never let being a Catholic spoil my fun. However, if we had a Monsignor like the one in my parish now I may have turned out different. I really like this guy, but not enough to go to church. I fully expect him to be a bishop who knows down the road a cardinal.

He even has his own cooking show on the Catholic channel. His parents were from Italian Harlem. My newest grand daughter Sophia was baptized in my area church and my other grand daughter Mia made her communion here as well.

Now both my Grandaughters moved to New Jersey. I just found out I have a cousin Robert living in the same town as my SON.. My aunt Fannie lived in the same building as we did in Italian Harlem. They lived on the third floor we lived on the fourth floor. He had two older brothers oldest was Dennis he is dead now. Joseph I don't know about him.

In those days whole families lived in the same building. My aunt Irene lived right next door to us. When Daddio got pissed off at me. He would make his point remembered by banging my head against the wall. When my mother wanted to see her sister she would bang on the kitchen wall. She would come in and visit her sister. It also saved me from a bigger beating.

Man do I miss Daddio to bad someone hung him one day. He had plenty of enemies. Well he is with all his friends now burning in hell. I doubt if I will ever die, but if it happens I will be happy to join him in hell so I can make him even suffer more then he is suffering now smile

only the unloved hate