I work as an attorney in Maryland, have a lot of cases in Baltimore (not criminal), but i clerked for a crim defense firm my first yr of law school in Baltimore, visited the jails often, and my boss represented some low level BGF and Piro crips in court.. and i can unequivocally say that Baltimore is an absolute fuckin shithole...

The senseless violence here is so bad it would get much more national attention if things in Chicago werent so bad.. if those fuckin animals that protested the Freddy Gray nonsense or that incompetent race baiting states attorney actually cared about the problems in the city and the real people causing them maybe some changes coule be made..but they like most or those BLm idiots aren't interested in facts or positive changes, just playing the victims... ill get off my soapbox but unlike others i have seen and been involved firsthand in what's going on here and how awful this city has become..

It may sound fucked to say, but having a fully functioning mob family here that controls a portion of the city (not little Italy bc it's basically a block like others said) would honestly improve the violent crime rate and possibly get some of the crimes more organized and keep innocent people from becoming collateral damage.... look im not naive to think mobsters arent violent criminals, but facts show in mob controlled areas historically they were places of little to no street crime and little to no muggings, home invasions, drive bys, and street murders in general.

I mean bc of that racist twat Marilyn Mosby the BPD is so hampered to use tactics that work like stop and frisk, that If a mob family or strong creew like the gambinos were here and had influence they may actually be able to reduce the senseless violence pervading this city... i know theyd be in drugs, gambling, prostitution, extortion.. but fuck if thats a trade off so i can take my wife and kid out in fuckin Fells Point at night without fear of us getting mugged at gunpount to which some of my friends actually have..then ill pass out mother fuckin mafia flyer auditions in the inner harbor tomorrow lol

Last edited by mikeyballs211; 10/13/16 12:14 AM.

"No, no, you aint alrite Spyder you got alotta fuckin problems"