Hi. Yeah i mean you guys have probably spoke bout this topic alot but i find it so weird that people never seem to get a full proof story on the guy, i mean he was low level but why didnt gravano ever bring up tommy d if gotti had a role in his death? Why has no one ever asked his two sisters about there brother? He had two one called phyliss and one names dolores...i find it weird that till this day the only story we have is hills version of tommys life and i think the guy fabricated alot of things so was tommy not really that big of a deal or did everyone forget about him quick, doesnt seem to be much on him...all the guys who flipped none of them have a concrete idea on what happened to him...i forget his name something coffee a agent or something said tommy was cut in half by gotti...he seems like a real insider as ive seen the coffee guy in many documentarys...it just bugs me how this character doesnt have a solid story behind him...i dont expect to learn where he was buried lol but id love to learn any solid info apart from the stuff weve all read...its the same with angelo sepe...nothing really on him...is it not a little weird? I get how some mobsters are low key but these guys where serious killers and seemed larger than life...has hills stories twisted the image of tommy as being something he wasnt and what happened to his sisters?

Forgetta bout it.