Originally Posted By: Jeremythejew

Why do u keep saying they could have killed TWO of the biggest fam?

It was only Castellano (with I believe billotti and gaggi) that met up with them?

The book by T.J.English says Tieri from the Genovese was there too, but losing him alone wouldn't have beheaded the family, you are right...I checked now, I thought for some reason Fat Tony Salerno was there too, my mistake...But then, the book says
Quote:
"There was seventy-eight year-old Funzi Tieri, a representative of Fat Tony Salerno's Genovese family".

This doesn't make sense, shouldn't it be the other way around (Tieri was above Salerno)?

The book (and and partially, the "Mobsters" episode too) lists Dellacroce, Lombardozzi, Gallo and Gaggi for the Gambinos (Bilotti isn't mentioned), apart from Castellano.

But then I don't know for sure, "Mobsters" sometimes make things up and the author of the book, while considered more reliable I think, apart from the Salerno-Tieri confusion, he agrees that Tieri's underboss (Eli Zeccardi, spelled Zicardi in the book) was killed by Mickey Spillane's gang in a kidnapping, while many others say it's more likely Tieri had him killed and blamed Spillane.

So some sources get things wrong, it's not always clear right away which ones do.

Last edited by Dwalin2011; 09/19/17 02:28 PM.

Willie Marfeo to Henry Tameleo:

1) "You people want a loaf of bread and you throw the crumbs back. Well, fuck you. I ain't closing down."

2) "Get out of here, old man. Go tell Raymond to go shit in his hat. We're not giving you anything."